120 Litre Marine Spill Kit
The 120 Litre Marine Spill Kit contain highly effective products that will absorb hydrocarbon based liquids including oil, fuel, solvent and grease.
The Kit includes premium quality 100% polypropylene pads and a 1.2m sock. Being hydrophobic, (repel water) they can also be utilized for removing hydrocarbons from the water surface.
Spillmaster products meet strict quality control standards together with EPA leachate standards for disposal to landfill.
Our Spill Kits can also be customized to suit the specific requirements for spills most likely to occur in your and your customers work environment. Please contact Spillmaster to discuss any tailor-made solutions you may require.
- Use in Commercial & Recreational Boats
- Worksites backing on to waterways
- Near storm water drains
- Anywhere hydrocarbons are stored near water
- Premium quality, highly absorbent, Poly Booms, Socks, Pads and Pillows
- Effective for cleaning up a wide variety of spills including Petroleum, Diesel, Cooking Oil, Solvents & Grease
- Stored in a transportable Wheely Bin
- Meets Environmental Duty of Care obligations
- Made in Australia – Australian Owned
|ES-PP-400-P||Poly Pads Oil Only – 48cm x 43cm x Heavy Weight – Dimpled & Perforated||40|
|ES-SPAO-75-1.2||Polypropylene Absorbent Socks – Oil Only – 75mm x 1.2m||2|
|ES-PBSS-125-3||Polypropylene Booms – Single Skinned with clips 125mm x 3m||2|
|ES-P-POLY||Oil Only Poly pillow 45cm x 45cm||1|
|ES-G-NL||Pair of Nitrile Gloves||2|
|ES-WB||Contaminated Waste Bags – 450mm x 720mm||7|
|ES-ST-M||Spill Kit sticker||1|
|PSKIN||Spill Kit Instructions||1|