Spillmaster FloorSweep is manufactured from a special selection of Australian grown organic cellulose products. These naturally occurring fibrous materials are blended and processed to produce a range of absorbents that quickly absorb a wide variety of liquids including petroleum, oils, fuels, solvents, cooking oils, sewage, protein fluids and other messy liquids that could pollute or contaminate the work area and the environment. Spillmaster FloorSweep Absorbent should not be used on strong acid or alkaline solutions.
Because of it’s strong ‘wicking effect’ Spillmaster FloorSweep Absorbent is able to rapidly encapsulated liquids so that they cannot leach back into the environment. All Spillmaster absorbents have been tested for and pass stringent international liquid release standards. In many regions, Spillmaster Absorbents can be disposed of to landfill, however this is subject to local regulations.
- Made from a combination of cellulose fibres like cotton, groundnut, stock feeds and fibrous flour.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor land-based spills including Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Cooking Oils, Sewerage, Protein Fluids and other messy liquids.
- Reduces manual labour and effort as it is quick to absorb and leaves minimal residue behind.
- Strong wicking effect instantly locks liquids into the absorbent fibres ensuring they will not leach back into the environment
- Offers a fast, cost-effective and safe alternative to sawdust, paper and other clay-based absorbents.
- Floor Sweep products meet international standards for liquid release.
- It is biologically active due to naturally occurring microbes that assist in the biodegradation of the fuels and oils it absorbs.
- Multiple disposal options including landfill, bioremediation or incineration. Will depend on local disposal requirements and the liquids absorbed.