GEOTEXTILE SILT SOCKS
SpillSmart Silt Socks have been designed to reduce silt and sediment loss by being placed around stormwater inlets and drains on work sites. They are extremely effective with retaining sediment whilst allowing water to pass through, ultimately protecting our waterways.
SpillSmart Silt Socks are constructed with 270gsm, non-woven, UV protected Geo fabric and supplied with an open end for filling the sock. On the opposite end, they are industrially stitched for strength and durability. Being dispatched flat they are exceptionally economical to freight and can easily be filled with sand or gravel on site. A range of sizes are available including our custom, ‘made to measure’ service. 4meter and 50m sizes are available with a Hi. Vis. Stripe option that is stitched to the length of the sock.
- Reducing sediment loss on work sites
- Retaining sediment whilst allowing water to pass through the Silt Sock
- Increase stormwater filtration
- Reducing runoff
- Easy to remove and dispose
- 270gsm, non-woven, UV protected Geo fabric
- Durable industrial stitching
- Silt Socks dispatch flat for convenient and economical freight
- A range of sizes plus custom ‘made to order’ option
- Hi-Vis. Sewn stripe option on 4meter and 50 metre sizes.
Size quoted is 2m in a pack of 25
For other sizes please contact one of our friendly team on 1300 883 776