350 Litre Flammable Liquids Cabinet
We are proud to partner with an Australian manufacturer to showcase our Flammable Liquids Storage Cabinet range which are built in Australia for Australian conditions.
Not only are they built to last they are built with many unique features such as:
- PATENTED ‘Stay-Open’ double door design
- Concealed, self closing doors
- Recessed handle with key lock
- Continuous piano hinges
- Transport Feet (removable)
No other Safety Cabinet on the market has these features and are unique to our range for buyers who want the highest quality product which is built to last.
Proudly made in Australia, in accordance with Australian Standards and comply with AS 1940-2017. Patented concealed ‘Stay-Open’ double door design makes loading and unloading dangerous liquids and chemicals safer and easier.
|External Widths||1435 mm|
|External Height||1830 mm|
|External Depth||785 mm|
|Internal Width||1335 mm|
|Internal Height||1580 mm|
|Internal Depth||630 mm|
- Patented ‘Stay-Open’ doors
- Concealed door mechanism
- Sequentially closing doors
- 1.2mm zinc coated steel
- Double walled
- 5 point shelf support at 40mm increments
- 3 point locking
- Earthing point
- All cabinets are supplied complete with signage as specified in the respective Australian Standards, including the class of goods and the maximum capacity of the cabinet
- 3 shelves supplied
- Holds 17 x 20L pails
- Third Party Compliance Certification
350 Litre Flammable Liquids Cabinet is available in a range of other sizes, please review our range for the option which best suits your requirements or call 1300 883 776 and one of our friendly team will be able to help.
Available ONLY in NSW, QLD,ACT and VIC